Jun 30, 2012

Summer Bucket List {2012}

I apologize for the unexpected blog break! One of my goals for the summer has been to step away from the computer and spend more time reading and soaking up the sunshine. Not that it's been extremely successful considering how much time I've spent trying to stay cool in the basement while watching tv shows on Netflix. But the blog got neglected, so it looks like I dropped some screen time somewhere...

To the point, last month I wrote up my summer bucket list for 2012. I want the summer of my sixteenth year to be fun, filled, memorable, and meaningful. I don't want it to slip by as just another summer. I want to live it wholly and remember it pleasantly.

Without further ado, the list.

get my license
go on a road trip (or two)
have a picnic
shoot my first senior portrait session
eat a pint of ice cream (I've always wanted to eat out of the tub...)
go to the local amusement park w/ friends
get more organized
step away from the screen
go on a hike
take my little brother out for frozen yogurt
see a movie at the drive-in theater
devote the time when I wake up to prayer
drive with the windows open
drink Slurpees
read more
have a "bonfire"
sleep under the stars
spend lots of time with friends

No comments:

Post a Comment