Jul 9, 2012

Slipping Away

I'm sitting here trying to figure out how it can already be July. What happened to May and June? When I was little I always thought time went by so slowly...it annoyed me so much that each day seemed like an eternity. What I'd give to have that feeling back. I had every intention of keeping the blog more updated as summer went by but I'm finding that it's going by so quickly that I'd miss it all if I stopped to blog about it. That's the funny thing about summers, they're fleeting. Each day of sunshine quickly fades and passes by and, before we know it, summer is gone. Summer has been rapidly slipping away. I don't want to miss it, I want to savor it. Even though there is less blogging, there more living is going on. That's more important. And when I think about it, I know I'm going to remember the best moments whether I blog about them or not. 


No comments:

Post a Comment