Oct 8, 2013

the road goes ever on and on...

Let me start by saying that this past month has been wonderful. Ellie Be's workshop was everything I had hoped it would be and I have so many great things to share from it. All of that will be coming soon! Since I got home I've been busy stockpiling posts and ideas - my hope is that those will help me to continue blogging when I don't know what to blog about.

For today, here are a few portraits of a dear friend of mine (who's a photographer herself, I'm working on getting her to start a blog). We had been talking about this location for months wondering if it was as amazing as it looked from the road. One afternoon we finally decided to go check it out - so glad we did! It was a great little adventure and we got some lovely shots.


2 comments:

  1. Oh, how pretty! I'm glad it was as lovely as you've been hoping--and yes, she DEFINITELY should start a blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos! Your friend is beautiful and I love her style! Those shoes!!

    ReplyDelete