Aug 6, 2012

All Things New

Last month, after a serious of fortunate events, I was able to upgrade to a Canon 7D. While discussing it with my parents we agreed that the upgrade was coming with a condition - photography was going to become more than just a hobby for me.

It's is something I've wanted but something I've been scared to jump in to. I'm still nervous about it, I feel like my style isn't yet polished into what will flow into my vision as a photographer...so that's what I'm working towards as I venture into this. I have to realize that I'll make mistakes, but I'll grow from those. I have to realize that all photographers had a point where they were just starting out. I have to realize that not everything is going to be perfect.

It's going to be a learning experience and I am so ready for the adventure.

New camera. New look for the blog (I know, again). And this new journey is just beginning...

{I'm taking senior pictures for a dear friend of mine - SO excited to share that with you.}




1 comment:

  1. Oh Yay Leah!!! :) You know what's funny..... my parents suggested that to me too! They didn't really lay it down as a condition but they did gently "push" the idea. :)
    Can't wait to see what adventures you have!!!

    ReplyDelete